Just Some Benefits:
- There are no monthly or annual fees, and there are no fees when you purchase items via PayPal- only when you receive money. Their fees are currently 2.9% +$.30 per transaction in the US (check their website for International fees.)
- New PayPal shoppers can easily purchase from you via credit card without opening a PayPal account.
- As a seller, you can set your shipping and tax rates right within your account. You can even keep track of your inventory through them.
- When using PayPal, you enter your credit card and bank accounts you want to use for purchases just once- you will never again have to disclose your credit card information to another online store; PayPal keeps your credit card information private so you don't have to worry about a hacker getting your account info from the Merchant you are buying from.
- Your payment will never be declined when purchasing via PayPal.
- Send money to a loved one for free across the world without paying additional fees, as with businesses like Western Union.
- PayPal sponsors special discounts for customers that shop with PayPal at selected retailers. As a PayPal client, just visit www.paypal-shopping.com to find the latest special offers from large, well known companies like Wal-Mart, HP, Barnes & Noble, Nike, and more.!
- There are no annual membership fees, processing fees, or service charges. Shoppers that use PayPal get all the powerful advantages associated with the service and do not have to pay one dime.
- Their interest rates have, at times, been higher than what I receive at my local bank.
- Sign up for a PayPal credit/debit card via your account for easy shopping.
- Get their online App and sign up to receive your smart-phone swiper to receive payments on-the-go!
Another convenience of using PayPal, if you want to include the Merchant's fee within the item/service amount for the buyer, simply to go PayPal's Online Calculator to determine the total Merchant fee to add to your invoice- quick and easy!
Don't have an account? It's easy to sign up! Just click on the image below to get started!